The following guidelines must be followed by all prospective authors when submitting their Abstracts:
- Authors must mentioned their Full Name, Designation and University / Organizational affiliation.
- All abstracts must be authored using Microsoft Word 2003 or later version in (.doc format).
- The contents must be 200 words or less.
- The acceptable font is Times New Roman with a font size of 12pt.
- Abstracts should clearly indicate the purpose, approach and findings of the work to be reported.
Abstracts should be submitted latest by 20th November, 2019 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not submit abstract in PDF file format!