The following guidelines must be followed by all prospective authors when submitting their research papers:
- Authors must mentioned their Full Name, Designation and University / Organizational affiliation
- All papers must be authored using Microsoft Word 2003 or later version in (.doc format).
- The contents must be 3000 words or less.
- The acceptable font is Times New Roman with a font size of 12pt.
- Paper should be clearly written explaining importance of the research conducted, and findings of the research work should be reported and discussed in detail.
- Paper would preferably follow the format of Abstract, Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results and Discussions and Conclusion
Papers should be submitted latest by 15th December, 2021 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please do not submit the final paper in PDF file format!